Tips to get a good night’s sleep
How to sleep well? During this time, sleep seems to be, for many, a daunting and difficult task to perform. Now, the Harvard Medical School (USA) has revealed a number of tips for a peaceful sleep every night (including insomnia), essential for our body to be healthy and energized to tackle any task the next day.
How to sleep well?
1. Exercise: Staying physically active each day with activities to reach as walking, running or swimming, we provide three key benefits in order to obtain a restful sleep: when one is tired exercise you sleep faster, get a greater percentage of deep sleep and wake up less frequently during the night.
2. The bed is only for sleep and sex: The other activities like laying on it to watch TV, read the social networks, check mail or play on your phone, tablet or laptop does not bring us any factor positive if we want to sleep better at the end of the day.
3. Schedule and routine: To get good sleep we need to organize our day and do so responsibly. You have to go to sleep at the same times each day and waking at the same time, as far as possible. Train your body facing the dream will we fall asleep faster and also we wake up fresher.
4. Farewell to snuff: Smoking is a great enemy of the rest, apart from our health in general. Nicotine causes an effect on our body makes it difficult for us to stay asleep easily.
5. A good rest area: The place where you sleep should be a temple of peace and quiet. Mobile, laptop or television should be out of the rest area. Ideally, it is dark, relatively cool and quiet everything possible. The room must be neat and few objects around to facilitate the peaceful atmosphere that requires sleep.
6. Less caffeinated drinks: coffee, tea or soft drinks may crave a lot throughout the day but caffeine will cause us more trouble sleeping at night and also increase the need to wake up to pee at night.
7. Sleeping pills are not good allies: Try to avoid sleeping pills, and consult with a specialist about the most effective way to take them during the shortest period possible.
8. Drink less alcohol: Alcohol depresses the nervous system, which helps you fall asleep. However, this effect disappears within a few hours, causing us to wake up several times during the night, preventing sound sleep. Besides this, the magnificent spirit snoring and other breathing problems related to sleep.
9. Naps yes, but short: Napping is beneficial energy to continue the rest of the day, but not if they are extensive. A maximum of 20 minutes we sit phenomenal. Plus, it doesn’t prevent a good night sleep.
10. If you can not sleep, get up: Staying in bed 20 minutes after you have gone to sleep is an indicator that you are not relaxed, and therefore you won’t fall asleep. Get up, stand to read a little, then go back to bed. forcing yourself to sleep will not help.
How to sleep well?